12 Things That Go Through My Mind When I’m Washing Makeup Brushes
For those times when I finally psyche myself up to cleaning my makeup brushes, this is what goes through my mind…
1. When did I even last wash these?
2. Maybe I’ll just wash my foundation brush and leave the rest.
3. I swear there’s a better way to clean them than this.
4. This is too much effort; I might revert back to using my fingers.
5. I really hope my foundation isn’t as orange as this water.
6. S**t, I’ve got foundation water on my white t-shirt.
7. How am I going to explain the state of the sink to my boyfriend?
8. I wish someone would invent a ‘dish washer’ for makeup brushes
9. Oh FFS, I don’t even want to tackle the beauty blender.
10. This sponge thing never looks clean I don’t know why I bother.
11. I swear 1 beauty blender could soak up a whole swimming pool of water
12. May be I shouldn't be so honest when I write this blog post, I sound so moany.