Hey Online Shoppers, Its OK Too...
- Believe you can’t just buy one item if you’re paying for delivery.
- Put everything into your online basket only to see the subtotal and close the tab.
- Mentally spend the money online that will come out of your NEXT pay packet.
- Use a discount code as an excuse even though after P&P it’s the same price as in-store.
- Believe your imaginary dress is real and frantically input key words into Google.
- Minus what you paid for P&P so your online order seems verbally cheaper.
- Start off online ‘window shopping’ only to find you've just hit the Buy Now button.
- Use the excuse “I’ll buy it next month anyway so I might as well buy it now”
- See an advertisement for Free Delivery and feel the need to use it even though you don’t NEED anything.
- Immediately delete any emails from brands just in case you’re tempted to purchase something.
- Think that by using PayPal it doesn’t count as spending. PayPal is technically FREE money…right?
- Search for that one item in 100 different online shops in hope you find it even £1 cheaper.
- Too spend the whole weekend in your PJ's browsing online. If anyone asks you went 'shopping'.
- Feel the need to buy something just so a 'surprise' parcel will arrive. Its like Christmas!