Hey Bloggers, Its okay too...
- To not own an SLR camera. Your digital one is just as good and your Iphone comes in handy!
- To upload a photo to Instagram of your hands locked in a claw like manor. Its the best way to show off your nail varnish whilst pretending to be a T-Rex right?
- To not have a clue about blog stats. Can we not just blog and get on with it?
- To take 100 photos of the same thing just to find the perfect one to upload. Its all about the best angle, even if there is only 1 degrees difference.
- To "unfollow" your favorite blogger on Twitter simply because every second tweet is their blog link. It doesn't mean you hate them!
- To not love a 'hyped' product that everyone else is going crazy about. Not everything works for everyone and if it doesn't blog about it. Negative reviews are just as interesting (if not more) than positive ones!
- To Instagram last weeks 'selfie' and forget to mention that your currently sat in your pajamas with no intention of even having a shower.
- To be a little annoyed that the PR company offering you free power tools to review clearly didn't even glance as your FASHION blog.
- To tweet your link a couple times a day. Just be sure not to dance along the line of spamming.
- To take a break from blogging. You need to get your Blogging Mojo back and it isn't the end of the world if you don't post for 2 weeks. You'll come back with a fresh blog writing bang!
- To be jealous of another blogger that's doing better than you even if their photos aren't as high quality as yours and they don't write super cool posts like you. A little competition is healthy but don't be too harsh on yourself there will always be someone who idolizes your blog.
- To photograph/ write your blog posts at the weekend and schedule them for in the week. Sometimes its hard to juggle your day job and being a part time photographer, writer, editor and Photoshop whiz for your blog.
- To feel disappointed that the one makeup or skincare brand your loyal to hasn't noticed your blog yet.
- To not take yourself too seriously when writing posts. Indecisive over mentioning the fact you fell on your ass in the middle of the park trying to look all model like doing the 'Flamingo' pose? DO IT!
- To cringe at the way some Vloggers introduce their videos with an over excited, high pitch greeting to their watchers.